Skip to content
- Members are responsible for clearly communicating to the club when a woman has become his ol’ lady (exclusive and committed), and that woman shall be off limits to all other club members.
- Ol’ ladies are expected to conduct themselves in the same respectful manner when riding along with CVMC and whenever wearing support gear.
- Members are responsible for the actions of their ol’ lady, and may not have more than one ol’ lady.
- Ol’ ladies may only wear support gear, and never any attire which features the club colors.
- Wives and ol’ ladies in a relationship with a member for more than one consecutive year may be issued an ol’ lady kutte after obtaining majority vote amongst the chapter’s membership associating them with the club as a Countrymen Rose. Provisions regarding the issue and wear of the Countrymen Rose kutte shall be further defined in the CVMC Uniform Policy.
- Ol’ ladies have no club rights or privileges other than being able to ride along on approved rides and participate in club events.
- Ol’ ladies are not allowed at meetings, and members may not discuss club business with their ol’ lady.