Skip to content
- Be the liaison to the chapter for the assigned hang-around or prospect; issues, questions, comments and concerns come through you.
- Educate the prospect on all CVMC written and unwritten expectations; bylaws, doctrine, recitation of common core knowledge, club history, MC protocol, culture, etc., and observe that he is able to learn easily and employ this knowledge in a timely manner making good progress in the training program.
- Maintain weekly contact with the prospect and ensure he is meeting or working towards all member eligibility requirements stated in the bylaws, and to advice and counsel as needed;
- Promote and participate in as many events (private and public) as possible with your prospect in order to observe his skills on the road, and in mixed crowds – particularly amongst other senior-tier clubs.
- Keep written record of all events and runs the prospect attends and doesn’t attend, and report on his performance and progress or on his problems during the hang-around or prospect period to your chapter’s command team.